Peyoung Hot! Yakisoba
Noodles with the image of a full-fledged iron plate and kisoba are popular with our strongest spicy sauce in our history.
● Ingredients: fried noodles (flour, vegetable oil, lard, soy sauce, salt, spices), seasonings (sugars, protein hydrolysate, salt, soy sauce, brewed vinegar, pork extract, vegetable oils, apples, spices, tomatoes) , Vegetable extract, starch), (cabbage, seasoned minced chicken), seasonings (amino acids, etc.), spirits, caramel pigments, paprika pigments, spice extracts, thickeners (guar gum), oranges, antioxidants (vitamin E, rosemary extract), sweetener (Stevia, licorice), baking soda, vitamin B2
● Nutrition information (per serving (118g))
・ Energy (kcal): 556
・ Protein (g): 8.6
・ Lipid (g): 29.1
・ Carbohydrate (g): 64.8
・ Sodium (mg): 1181
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): wheat
● Contents: 118g (90g noodles)
● Country of origin: Japan
● How to enjoy: Required amount of hot water: 480ml
(1) Peel the outer film, peel off the lid from (2) to (5), and take out the sauce and oyster.
② Pour the oysters on the noodles, pour boiling water to the inner line, and close the lid.
③ After 3 minutes, slowly remove the hot water outlet in the direction of the arrow.
④ Firmly hold the two places marked with ☆ on the cup, and slowly drain the hot water from the hot water outlet.
⑤ Peel off the lid, mix the sauce well and enjoy.
・ Be careful not to cut your hand with the edge of the lid when tearing the film.
・ There may be black particles on the surface of the noodles, but don't worry, this is because the noodles are burnt.
・ This factory produces products including buckwheat.
● Preservation method: Store at room temperature away from high temperature, high humidity and strong smell, away from direct sunlight.
● Best before date (from production): 6 months from production
● Manufacturer: Peyoung
Item No. D00006920