Peyoung Sauce Yakisoba Super Large Serving
The volume of Peyoung sauce and Yakisoba has been doubled up.
This product gives you a feeling of fullness with one meal.
● Ingredients: fried noodles (flour, vegetable oil, lard, soy sauce, salt, spices), seasonings (worcester sauce, sugar, protein hydrolysate, salt, flavor oil, beef extract, spices), oysters (cabbage, Seasoned ground meat, sesame, spices, Aosa, red ginger), caramel pigment, seasoning (amino acids, etc.), acidulant, thickener (guar gum), sweet potato, spice extract, antioxidant (vitamin E, rosemary extract ), Baking soda, vitamin B2, sweetener (liquorice)
● Nutrition information (per serving (237g))
・ Energy (kcal): 1081
・ Protein (g): 19
・ Lipid (g): 54.3
・ Carbohydrate (g): 129.1
・ Sodium (mg): 2598
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): wheat
● Contents: 237g (180g noodles)
● Country of origin: Japan
● How to enjoy: Required amount of hot water: 820ml
① Peel off the outer film, peel off the lid from (1) to (2), and take out the sauce, sprinkle, sprinkle and spices.
②Pour the oysters on the noodles, pour boiling water to the inner line, and close the lid.
③ After 3 minutes, slowly remove the hot water outlet in the direction of the arrow.
④ Firmly hold the two places marked with ☆ on the cup, and slowly drain the hot water from the hot water outlet.
⑤ Peel off the lid, mix the sauce well, sprinkle and spice.
・ Be careful not to cut your hand with the edge of the lid when tearing the film.
・ There may be black particles on the surface of the noodles, but don't worry, this is because the noodles are burnt.
・ This factory produces products including buckwheat.
● Preservation method: Store at room temperature away from high temperature, high humidity and strong smell, away from direct sunlight.
● Best before date (from production): 6 months from production
● Manufacturer: Peyoung
Item No. D00006918