Nitto Tea Black Sesame Milk
Black sesame and Japanese kinako are added to the gentle flavor of milk.
You can enjoy the deep aroma and deep body with a clear aftertaste.
● Ingredients: sugar, dextrin, lactose, vegetable oils, processed sesame, skim milk powder, indigestible dextrin, kinako (including soybeans) (domestic) / additives: whey minerals, casein Na, pH adjuster, fragrance (From sesame), thickener (carrageenan), emulsifier, finely divided silicon dioxide, sweetener (Stevia extract, Lacanca extract)
● Nutrition information (per 13g)
・ Energy (kcal): 55
・ Protein (g): 1
・ Lipid (g): 1.4
・ Carbohydrate (g): 10.2
・ Sodium (mg): 12
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): milk
● Contents: 104g
● Country of origin: Japan
● How to eat:
・ If hot:
① Put one stick into the cup.
② Pour about 100ml of boiling water and stir well.
・ For ice:
① Put the sticks in a glass and dissolve in a small amount of hot water.
② Pour cold water and float ice.
・ Take care when handling hot water.
・ Consume as soon as possible after opening individual packages.
・ Black particles in the product float and settle, but there is no problem in quality as it is sesame.
・ Please Stir well and enjoy.
・ Due to the nature of the raw material, there may be a lump of powder in the stick, but there is no problem with the quality.
● Preservation method: Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): 1 year from date of manufacture (before opening)
● Manufacturer: Nitto Tea
Item No. D00006916