Great Noodles Green Onion Miso Gem
Delicious strip-cut crisp green onions
Rich miso soup that matches thick noodles. Grated garlic included.
● Ingredients: soup (miso, animal fat, protein hydrolyzate, pork extract, negima, sugar, salt, garlic paste, ginger paste, vegetable oil, fermented seasoning, onion paste, spices), noodle (wheat flour, salt) , Soy dietary fiber), onion (green onions, sugars, spices, starch), processed starch, seasonings (amino acids, etc.), alcoholic beverages, kansui, sorbitol, antioxidants (vitamin E), caramel pigment, cyclic oligosaccharides, gardenia Pigment, alum, spice extract, acidulant, thickening polysaccharide, flavor, raw material contains chicken and gelatin)
● Nutrition information (per serving (133g))
・ Energy (kcal): 439
・ Protein (g): 12.3
・ Lipid (g): 13.4
・ Carbohydrate (g): 67.2
・ Sodium (mg): 2795
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): wheat
● Contents: 133g (65g noodles)
● Country of origin: Japan
● How to eat: Required amount of hot water: 430ml
① Peel off the lid about half, and take out the liquid soup, baked, baked, and (grated garlic).
②Pour the onions over the noodles, pour boiling water up to the inner line and close the lid.
③ After 5 minutes, loosen the noodles, add the liquid soup, and if you like, add Yakumi (grated garlic) and stir well.
・ This product manufacturing plant manufactures products containing buckwheat.
・ The oblate-like material attached to the noodles is for improving the loosening of the noodles. The ingredients are soy-derived plant fiber, so please enjoy it with confidence.
・ Do not add edible oils other than the ones attached to the cup, as it may cause deterioration and damage to the cup.
● Preservation method: Store at room temperature away from high temperature, high humidity and strong smell, away from direct sunlight.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): 5 months (from date of manufacture)
Item No. D00006914