Epilat Decolorizing Cream Speedy [For Arms, Legs] 1 Pair
・Contains moisture-protecting ingredients: chamomile extract, seaweed extract, plant squalane, royal jelly extract
・This decolorizes difficult-to-shave hairs in 5 minutes and gives them a natural downy color.
・Suitable for the arms & legs.
●Contents: 55g + 55g
●Ingredients/Materials: (A liquid) [Active Ingredients] strong ammonia solution, monoethanolamine, [Other Ingredients] liquid paraffin, water, urea, petroleum jelly, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, seaweed extract-1, chamomilla extract-1, BG, royal jelly extract, ethanol, sodium guaiazulene sulfonate, plant squalane, Green 201, (B liquid) [Active Ingredients] hydrogen peroxide solution, [Other Ingredients] water, polyoxyethylene cetyl ether, cetearyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, sodium lauryl sulfate, disodium phosphate, hydroxyethane diphosphonic acid solution
●Size: 15cm x 7.5cm x 6.5cm
●Weight (item only) [G]: 160
●Made in Japan
●Manufacture Name: Kracie Home Products
●Precautions Before Using:
[Be sure to perform a test before using]
Make a small amount of test liquid (mixture of A liquid & B liquid at the ratio of 1:1). Apply a small amount of test liquid to an area of your upper arm, leave for approx. 10 minutes and, should any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, or strong irritation, do not use. After testing, wash with cold or warm water. If you have especially weak skin, check to see whether or not you have any abnormalities on your skin after 2 days (48 hours).
1. If you have any of the following conditions, your skin will become delicate, so do not use.
・If you have a wound, swelling, skin disease etc. on the arm/leg you intend to decolorize.
・If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
・If you have an abnormality in your body, such as before/after menstruation, before/after giving birth, while ill or the recovery period after recovery from illness.
・If you have a pre-existing disorder such as kidney disease, blood disease etc. (Consult a specialist before using.)
2. Do not use for anything other than removing unwanted hair from the arms and legs.
Do not use on the eyebrows or eyelashes as there is a chance it will get in the eyes. Cannot be used to decolorize the face, nape and head hair. Should it adhere to your nails, rinse immediately.
3. Do not use soaps, a body brush, alkaline lotion (softening lotion etc.), cream etc. before using.
1. Use in a well ventilated place.
2. Take care not to get this item and the liquid for removing this item in your eyes. Should this get in your eyes, definitely do not rub, wash with cold or warm water and directly receive medical treatment from an eye doctor. Do not use eye medicine with your own judgment.
3. Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. If you continue to use, symptoms may worsen.
4. Properly check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Should this disagree with your skin, or should you have an abnormality such as a wound or eczema, do not use.
5. Should an abnormality such as a rash occur, do not scratch the rash area and directly receive medical treatment from a dermatologist. Do not use medicine with your own judgment.
6. After using, your skin may be white. However, it will return to normal after a short time.
7. Take proper care so that this doesn't adhere to clothing, flooring, carpets, walls, furniture, accessories, etc. Should it adhere, immediately wipe clean or wash with water.
1. Keep out of reach of young children.
2. Never mix with other decolorizing agents.
3. Store out of direct sunlight and places with high temperatures.
4. Any remaining mixture has no effect, so be sure to throw away. When doing so, do not put in a sealed container. As time passes, the mixture will generate gas and there is a danger that the container may explode.
5. Securely close tube cap, wash tray and spatula, remove moisture and put away.
Item No. D00003599