Bargain prices on items nearing their expiration date! Shipment limited to EMS!
・Please be aware that this product is only available with EMS shipment, as such if a shipping option other than EMS is chosen its purchase will be automatically cancelled.
· Depending on the laws and regulations of the recipient's country, additional fees may be charged for customs clearance.
· Customs procedures may need to be carried out by customers.
· No refund is applicable in the event of a delay in the shipment at customs causing the items to be delivered at a date later than the expiration date.
· Refund will be made for items excluding food items in case items have been returned due to a refusal of the product by the customs clearance during custom procedures. Please note that if there is a return shipping cost, the shipping charge will be deducted from the refund offered.
· If the purchased items are food items only, the additional shipping cost may be at the charge of the customer.
A sweet that retains the delicious sweetness and sourness of yuzu.
●Ingredients: yuzu (from Kochi Prefecture, Aichi Prefecture), sugar, honey, acidulant, trehalose, vitamin C
●Nutritional Information (per bag)
*Energy (kcal): 86
*Protein (g): 0
*Fat (g): 0
*Carbohydrate (g): 21.4
*Sodium (mg): 0
●7 Main Allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab）: milk, peanut
●Made in Japan
*Consume as soon as possible after opening.
*The surface of this item may become sticky. However, there is no problem with the quality.
*Length and size may vary.
*As this is made using natural peel, black looking marks may be visible. However, please consume with peace of mind.
*On rare occasions, it may contain seeds.
●Please note: Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and humidity.
●Storage Instructions: Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and humidity.
●Best before date (from date of manufacture): 240 days
●Manufacturer: Lion Confectionery
●Package design and stated contents may change due to item revision.
Item No. D00000313